Thursday, February 9, 2012

FIND THE B.E.A.U.T.Y!

While Reading I would definitely play this song. Just because it goes with what I wrote and since it is such a beautiful song about God the CREATOR!    

SOME PHOTOS I TOOK WHILE IN EUROPE!
Look at the Sky the water and the hill. Look at the Beauty!
How Can You say that the world became by chance?


Look at the Sun that Our lord has created for us!
I definitely see Creation and Beauty while looking
at a beautiful SUNSET!

        Life is a crazy concept to me. Just how fast we pace ourself as if we are running a marathon. It is mind blowing how different  people choose different paths. Life goes so fast that we often are blind to what is directly in front of us. Have you ever felt life was going so fast that you just completely missed it? Recently my eyes have been open so much more to so many different things. I wonder how much have I truly missed by worrying more about the future then planting my feet into the ground and being present in every moment. I am making a challenge for myself and for you all to! (if you want) I challenge you to stop and look around see the creation that surrounds your daily life see the strength in the mountains the beauty in the sunset and listen to the the quietness that comes with night. For our lord is the ultimate creator. Stop daily to be thankful (even if its only a few seconds) We need to remember that God Created this world and it is attached with a bigger picture a picture that is just so beautiful unimaginable UNFATHOMABLE! Friends let us be people who realize all that God has done for us even in the midst of hard economic times or stressful life's let us be those who spread the gospel and share Gods unconditional love, most of all  LET US BE PROPHETS! 

JAMES 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Love Elizabeth J. Holmberg

No comments:

Post a Comment