Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everyone Needs Some Loving!

My brother, Matthew Franklin Holmberg, is the definition of unique, and  as some of you know my charming brother is currently single. I use to dream about him and my best friend, Rose Joyce Travis, getting married but it doesn't look too promising. He has so much love to give to a wonderful Lady. We are looking for someone who is unique, likes dumb jokes, can go on adventures, and of course gets along with ME! He might be shy at first but honestly who isn't. He loves to cook and go to the beach but not so much the cliche of  "long walks on the beach". He loves his family, animals, politics, and most of all GOD! So ladies if you are reading this and adore my brother Call him, Text him, Email him. He is in no rush whatsoever, so go ahead and take your time!




So ladies who will his lovely princess be? Are you his cinderella?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment