Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are you ready to take the risk?

As some of you know Matthew and I attend a church known as ROCK HARBOR! Matthew goes to the central campus, in costa mesa while I go to the fullerton campus. Recently we have started the series Freedom where we have been talking about fear and risk. This series has been an eye opener for me personally and for many others. Today as I was wondering facebook I came upon sarah carters blog which led me to the Rock Habor fullertons blog, which was written by Sarah Carter today. As I was reading more about risk it made me think alot about my life and matthews. We just want to be people who take the risk. How would the world look if we all listened to God and took the risk that he is calling us to take? So here is the link to the Rock Habor blog I encourage all of you to take a moment and read it. RISK TO BLOOM.I challenge those who are ready, just step out and start taking more risks for our Lord our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment